Shipping Refund Policy
This shipping & refund policy applies only to branded products shipped from our fulfillment partners in Oklahoma City, OK.
Shipping Policy for Branded Products
- HoneyComm partners with a 3rd party fulfillment center and does not directly control the shipping process.
- Ultimately, the shipping process is handled by HurryHub.co, our fulfillment center in Oklahoma City, OK, USA.
- Orders received for products in stock typically ship out within 1-2 business days. Tracking numbers for shipped orders should be obtained from your HoneyComm interface by clicking on the Order Details link for a particular order.
- Tracking codes for orders shipped can be obtained from the fulfillment center but HoneyComm does its best to provide this to the merchant within the HoneyComm interface by clicking on the Order Details link for a particular order.
- If a mail carrier loses a package in transit, the HoneyComm customer may reach out to HoneyComm support to request assistance in shipping the product again. Products that are lost in transit will need to be purchased again. The merchant will need to contact the package carrier that lost the product to seek out a refund or open a dispute or case.
Refund Policy for Branded Products
- All orders are considered final for Branded Products and are not eligible for refunds. However, products within orders are eligible for a refund in cases where the product is damaged or there is an error made by our manufacturer or fulfillment center partners.
- Refunds are not provided if the customer changes their mind, doesn't like the product or any other reason excluding damage.
Shipping Rates for Private Label Products Disclaimer
Information provided by HoneyComm is provided AS IS, may not be current, and does not constitute legal advice. In no event shall HoneyComm or its partners, be liable for any errors in the information made available in the shipping rates document. The selection and completion of required forms for any given shipment is the sole responsibility of the shipper. All shipments are subject to the HoneyComm Shipping Policy in effect at the time of shipping from the country of origin.
HoneyComm is utilizing information provided on the partner carrier website and is not responsible for the interpretations of regulations by variable customs agents. It may be advisable to conduct trial shipments to a small number of customers before committing large marketing campaigns to international countries.
The receiver may be responsible for duties and taxes upon arrival.